Airtel 4g Upgrade Offer – Indian Telecom Company Airtel is the best network provider with millions of customers. They are proving 10 GB 4G data by upgrade or giving miss call on toll-free number. This Airtel 4G free data will get both 4G and non 4G user. In this blog, we post Airtel 4G free data tricks and airtel 4g trail offer. Also, we posted how to get airtel 1GB 4G data by downloading Myairtel App.
In this post, we post two methods to get in your airtel prepaid sim 10GB 4G data. One of this method is to upgrade to 4G sim and another method is giving miscall to toll-free number and get 1GB 4G data in your airtel prepaid sim. First, check the second method-
Note: – Because of Jio Rs. 303 Plan, they upgrade their package to 10GB 4G data. If you redeem this Offer previous time then this will not work for you.
How to get 10GB 4G data in Airtel?
1. This method will work for you when you are in aritel 4G network circle and your for is enable for 4G network.
2. Upgrade your Airtel sim to 4G from below steps. If you are already 4G subscribers then follow next steps.
3. Give a miss call to 52122(toll free) from your airtel number.
4. You are done. You will get a short confirm message from airtel.
Use this data in Airtel 4G network, otherwise it will charge you from your main balance.
How to upgrade Airtel sim to 4G network?
1. Visit Airtel 4G Upgrade offer page.
2. Enter your airtel number.
3. Click check if 4G ready
4. Request 4G sim
5. You are done.
How to check Airtel 4G data balance?
– By dialing USSD code *123*458# or *121*2#
Terms and Conditions
– Wait maximum 1 hour to get confirmation.
– Offer will be valid only airtel network
– Offer will be valid or selected sates and user only
– Airtel reserves all right to withdraw the offer anytime
– Subscribers will able to use 10GB 4G data for next 28 days after activation
– You must use this data balance on 4g mode
– If you are not eligible for this data offer neither Airtel or us will be responsible for this
– Any misuse of this offer Airtel reserves the right to take legal actions against the specific customers.